If you follow me on Instagram, you know I got to attend the World Premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi last weekend in LA. It was an absolutely incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience that I will never, ever forget. From being three feet away from the stars walking the red carpet, to seeing the movie in the theatre where the Oscars were once held, to attending the afterparty with everyone who worked on the movie, I’m still on cloud nine.
In honor of today’s world release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, I thought it only fitting to bring you the Ultimate Star Wars Gift Guide. The amount of Star Wars merchandise out there is intergalactic, so I focused solely on high quality items even the most picky fashionista will love.
The Ultimate Star Wars Gift Guide for the Fashionista
1. “I love you; I know” gold + diamond necklace – one of the most recognizable phrases from the franchise is captured in this luxurious necklace that’s surprisingly affordable.
2. Christian Louboutin Captain Phasma shoes – in partnership with the Starlight Children’s Foundation, Christian Louboutin created these one-of-a-kind Captain Phasma heels, up for auction until December 20. The reigning bid is steep, but these are the ultimate Star Wars fashion collectible.
3. Portable Turntable – for the stylish music lover that wants to take her tunes with her.
4. Bootleg sweatshirt – the cheeky bootleg imagery of this sweatshirt screams street style darling. I need it.
5. Rey sweater – a sweater I’d wear on a normal basis with a major nod to my girl Rey? Yes, please.
6. Praetorian Guard watch – bold red to match the armor of the dark guards, Nixon also created timepieces inspired by Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma.
7. Sith Lord coat – this hooded coat reminds me of Yohji Yamamoto, but at a fraction of the cost, with cool Death Star details.
8. Princess Leia boots – the Rag & Bone x Star Wars collab sold out in mere minutes, but these ankle boots, which also come in black and red, are still available.
9. Echo Base jacket – Columbia created three Star Wars all-weather coats, which are sold out online but still available in 13 stores across the US.
10. AT-AT cufflinks – show your style in a subtle way with these iconic cufflinks.
11. Dark Side patched denim jacket – patches and embroidery are huge in the fashion world right now and this vintage denim jacket has my name on it.
12. Princess Leia backpack – pay homage to the woman with the most iconic hairstyle in the galaxy with this sporty backpack.
13. Star Wars printed dress – a nod to the Fall 2014 RTW collections at Rodarte and Preen, this printed dress is super chic and only $76.
Shop the Post