Holiday gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life
Click the images above to shop!
1. Byredo perfume – if you’ve never tried Byredo fragrances, get thee to Nordstrom! Truly long-lasting and luxurious, Gypsy Water is my favorite with woody notes of sandalwood and vanilla, topped with lemon and pepper for a zesty finish.
2. Hair by Sam McKnight – THE coffee table book for beauty lovers, it’s 296 pages of the most innovative and beautiful hairstyles ever.
3. Cirque nail polish – every gal needs a holiday nail color and this one, slightly infused with glitter, is super flattering for any fête.
4. Makeup brush cleaning set – I wish I would have known about this product sooner! A non-toxic tool for getting your makeup brushes 100% clean, this set is a must-have.
5. Bath oil collection – perfect for soothing winter skin, these velvety bath oils are made of completely natural, non-harmful ingredients.
6. Glossier 3-piece set – Boy Brow is my favorite brow gel EVER and this 3-piece set allows you to customize your color along with two of their other best selling products, Stretch Concealer and Generation G (try it in my fave, Zip).
7. Glamglow mask – hands down my favorite mask, I use this before special occasions and photoshoots for glowing, flawless skin.
8. Highlighting palette – there is a reason this is the #1 selling blush, bronzing and highlighting palette on the market. Perfect for any skin tone, the quality is top notch and will last forever.
9. Evo She-bang-a-bang dry wax spray – hands down my favorite styling spray, this creates pliable texture and volume without the stickiness. With cheeky names like She-bang-a-bang and Water Killer (dry shampoo) you can’t help but love this line. Right now spend $75 and get 25% off your order!
11. Makeup mirror – every beauty lover needs a good makeup mirror for close-up application and this gold cat-eared one couldn’t be cuter.
12. Lipstick Queen Trio – I received these as a gift with purchase and was blown away by their transformative abilities. While I thought I was going to have lips the color of a frog, exactly the opposite occurred. The green lipstick adapts to your skin to create a beautiful pink shade, the blue a red and the yellow a berry!
13. Body scrub – this raw cacao scrub has top reviews, smells amazing and is only $15.
Shop the Post