Shopbop’s sale launched yesterday and boy is it a good one! You get 20% off purchases under $500 and 25% off purchases $500 or more. It’s the perfect time to stock up on high quality fall staples that you’ll wear the entire season. I’ve chosen 12 of my must-buys with reasons why they’ll make a great investment in your closet.
Simply click the images above to shop! Be sure to act fast – I was already floored by the number of things that are sold out!
2. My favorite style of Mother denim – The Looker – is available in faux suede for fall. These are a must for casual and dressy events alike.
3. Everyone goes gaga over Stuart Weitzman OTK boots (they are pretty great) but I much prefer these beauties. Not quite as tall (the super OTK versions make me think of RHONJ!) with a rubber sole, they are just as comfortable and better priced.
4.The Liya is my favorite Citizen style (be sure to size down one size) and the destroyed back hem is super on trend without going overboard.
5. Fair isle sweaters will be everywhere this fall. The great news? They will never go out of style. Invest in high quality.
6. Every size of this handbag hits it out of the park. My preference is the shoulder bag that can also be worn as a crossbody – a true win-win.
7. Brochu Walker makes some of the best knits around and this side tie turtleneck is cozy and chic.
8. Red is the color of the season. A bold hue to pull off, I’m dipping my toes in (literally) with boots and small accessories rather than head-to-toe crimson.
9. A cylindrical bag with a removable faux fur sleeve? Yes, please!
10. Velvet is another of fall’s biggest trends and this slipdress looks great alone or worn with an oversized blazer or cropped jacket.
11. I about died when I saw these slides – the kitschy illustration is too fun to pass up and the neutral colors will still allow for everyday wear.
12. Supple suede is one of the best reasons to get dressed during fall. With an edgy moto silhouette this jacket will toughen up even the sweetest of looks.