13 Ideas from $20 – $599 for the Men in Your Life
1. Patagonia pullover – a winter staple no matter what climate you live in, this Patagonia sweater is under $100 and comes in 9 different colors.
2. Growler – this beautiful stainless steel design keeps beer cold and perfectly carbonated for up to 9 hours.
3. Duffle bag – whether he uses it as a gym bag or weekender, this sleek design has a removable and adjustable shoulder strap plus top handles.
4. Reusable cooler – an eco-friendly container that holds 6 bottles or cans for tailgates, picnics or a day at the beach.
5. Waterproof boots – stylish and functional, these boots come in three colors, are waterproof and lined with wool for extra warmth.
6. Virtual reality set – a splurge at $599 but worth every penny. I’ve tried this VR set and it’s the most realistic, crazy interface you will ever experience.
7. Tupac socks – hilarious and awesome, any music lover needs these.
8. 3-D printer – this is the most used gift I’ve ever given my husband. The guy in your life will love finding new templates and spend hours creating everything from bottle openers to action figures.
9. Luggage locator – for the frequent traveler, he’ll never have to worry about the airlines losing his luggage with this electronic tracker.
10. Watch – clean and classic, this Japanese quartz movement watch has a leather strap, stainless steel face and is coated in sapphire for durability.
11. Hat – the hat of hats for frigid temps, I love the throwback feel of this lined number.
12. Cocktail shaker – nerds, art lovers and drink connoisseurs alike will love this cheeky cocktail shaker.
13. Skateboard deck – for the adventurous dude who always embodies that Cali spirit.
For more ideas, check out my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for Men