My first Holiday Gift Guide of 2017 is here with ideas for the hostess in your life! All items are under $100 and make perfect gifts if you’re spending the holidays with friends or have a hostess with the mostess in your life. There are three ways to shop: click the images in the photo above, the links in the paragraph below, or the images in the Shop the Post widget below.
1.Portable Charger – a must-have item for anyone on the go. I love this charger for its elegant look, compact size (fits in the palm of your hand) and non-slip surface.
2. Water Bottle – truly the chicest water bottle I’ve ever seen. The glass is covered in a silicon sleeve for safety and the bottle is dishwasher safe and has zero toxicity.
3. Silk Pillow Case – if you haven’t switched to a silk pillow case yet, do so ASAP. The hostess in your life will appreciate its skin saving qualities too.
4. 100 Things to do Before You Die – never again ask, “What should we do this weekend?” This handy guide gives you not-to-miss experiences and allows you to check them off advent calendar style.
5. Slippers – everybody needs a pair of slippers and I love this faux sheepskin pair for their cozy style and non-cruelty fabric.
6. Texting Gloves – supple leather gloves that also allow you to text? I’m sold.
7. Bottle Opener – a kitchen item everyone needs, this donut bottle opener is cute as can be and super affordable.
8. Polaroid Camera – our Polaroid is the most used item whenever we have guests over. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
9. Cheese Plate with Cover – another example of the chicest kitchen item I’ve ever seen. This cheese plate has a durable slate base and vented hand-blown glass dome to last through long dinner parties.
10. Chunky Knit Throw – I’ve been dying for one of these cozy blankets forever and finally found one under $27! Total no-brainer hostess gift!
11. Evil Eye Charm – a talisman that offers protection against misfortune, this beautiful charm has style and meaning.
12. Copper Water Glasses – you can’t go wrong with 4 stunning glasses made with real copper for only $22.
13. Psycho Analysis Candle – while I love Voluspa and Diptyque candles, they’re overplayed. This cheeky candle is unique and smells like winter with notes of cedarwood, tobacco and lilac.
For more inspo, check out my Holiday Gift Guide for the Hostess 2016.
Shop the Post